Please remember that you are making three entries this week:
1. Your answer to one of the 3 questions
2. A comment on someone else's answer
3. A comment specifically addressing someone else's comment
1. Imagine you found out today that your father wasn’t really your father. How would you feel? Which one would you call dad? Would you want to get to know this new person who was your biological father? Why or why not?
2. What is the point of the story of Guarocuya? I don’t want you to tell me the story again or use the same connection that Ana Rosa did. I want you to tell me what YOU think the point of the story is.
3. If a government takes land from poor farmers and builds a resort that makes lots of money for the entire country, is that right/ethical? What if the money from the resort is enough to build a hospital that saves many people’s lives? Is it worth it to take the farmland from the poor farmers