Please remember that you are making three entries this week:
1. Your answer to one of the 3 questions
2. A comment on someone else's answer
3. A comment specifically addressing someone else's comment
1. What does Trevor ask Reuben to do to pay it forward? Do you think this is a reasonable request? Why or why not?
2. If Pay It Forward was a bestselling book and a popular movie, then why hasn’t the idea taken hold in the real world? Why don’t people pay it forward today and make the world a better place?
3. This section ends with Reuben and Arlene getting to go with Trevor to meet the president. Do you think Reuben and Arlene will get back together? Why or why not?