1. Cover Page This should have the title of your book and your name.
You may decorate it if you wish, but it is not necessary.
Neatness will be assessed on this and all other sections.
2. Dedication Give some thought to this and then dedicate your book.
You might even want to wait until you have finished much
of your work before you do this.
3. Table of Contents Write the title or topic on the left side and the page number
on the right.
4. Types of Love Each section here has to have at least three pictures and two
kinds of writing. Each section must have some original
thoughts and/or reflections and at least three quotations per
section. Love of God, Family, Friends, and Self are required.
This means you’ll have at least twenty-one pictures, seven
writings, and twenty-one quotations.
5. Letters You must have one from your parent(s) and you must have
one to your parent(s). You may want to have two and write
two. You may want to write additional letters to your family
or friends, but it is optional.
6. Conclusion This should be written when your book is finished. It should
explain what you learned while doing this project.
NOTE: The Love Book will be graded based on neatness and thoughtfulness.
Timeline (-5 points : Mar 2 Select the three other types of love.
for each date missed)
Mar 16 Collect pictures and solicit letters.
Mar 30 Complete collection of quotations.
Apr 10 Complete rough drafts on types of love.
May 1 Collect letter(s) and have letter(s) written.
May 13 Assemble book and write dedication/conclusion.
May 27 Refine and hand in book.
Cover Page ________/5
Table of Contents ________/5
Letter to Parents ________/15
Letter from Parents ________/15