Please remember that you are making three entries this week:
1. Your answer to one of the 3 questions
2. A comment on someone else's answer
3. A comment specifically addressing someone else's comment
1. When Ana Rosa says, “This is the first time Papi had spoken to me like this,” what does she mean exactly? Explain. How is this morning different than others for Papi?
2. The next day, Ana Rosa says, “At that moment, my Papi was everything I had always wanted him to be.” What exactly does she mean by this? Explain in detail how you think she has always wanted her father to be.
3. Why does Guario say “That’s what they all say. I thought you would explain it better”? What did he think Ana Rosa would explain better, exactly? Why do you think a young woman with such a gift for words is not able to explain “it” any better?