You should have all received in your email. Please fill it out to help improve 7th grade. And this time, you get to grade me!
The Padlet link has been emailed to you.
What was something about the book that you enjoyed, and what was something you didn't like about it?
Read pages 187 - 191 in The Washington Journey and watch the video below. Then post any question you have about economics in the comments section.
Your Padlet link has been sent to you via e-mail.
Please remember that you are making three entries this week:
1. Your answer to one of the 3 questions
2. A comment on someone else's answer
3. A comment specifically addressing someone else's comment
1. Imagine you found out today that your father wasn’t really your father. How would you feel? Which one would you call dad? Would you want to get to know this new person who was your biological father? Why or why not?
2. What is the point of the story of Guarocuya? I don’t want you to tell me the story again or use the same connection that Ana Rosa did. I want you to tell me what YOU think the point of the story is.
3. If a government takes land from poor farmers and builds a resort that makes lots of money for the entire country, is that right/ethical? What if the money from the resort is enough to build a hospital that saves many people’s lives? Is it worth it to take the farmland from the poor farmers
If you'd like to play an old school game via email called Axis and Allies then send me a quick email.